1. What’s your hidden talent?
Kristi: My hidden talent, that I typically only do after consuming adult beverages—Gosh, I’m almost afraid to say because it will make so many jealous. But…here goes, I can spit, let it dangle into an obnoxiously long strand of saliva then—I can slurp it right back up into my mouth. It’s truly amazing. ( 🤣 )
2. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you win a medal for?
Kristi: Hmm… sarcastic banter. I think I could at least win a bronze. (Especially if the Olympics were held in Go Fuck Yourself, Russia) OK…I’m down for a silver! 🙂 (😂 Go Fuck Yourself, Russia)
3. What’s your go-to band when you can’t decide what to listen to?
Kristi: I’m a total playlist girl depending on my mood. But Eminem is probably my go to… I could undoubtedly out rap Eminem. (I HAVE to hear this 😜 )
4. What’s something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you don’t get the point of?
Kristi: Game of Thrones. I’ve only watched the first season and I was like ‘meh.’ Everyone says to stick with it but I’m just kind of like…next! (Kristi & I have already discussed this tragic flaw of hers & she promises to give it another shot… 😉 )
5. What are you looking forward to most in the next 10 years?
Kristi: Watching what my boys accomplish! (Said with excitement and fear!!) 🙂
6. What fad or trend do you wish would come back?
Kristi: I’m going to have to go with 80’s hair. My God, that was a lot of work and very hazardous to my lungs from the hairspray. This ponytail/messy bun era is ridiculously easy. Totally unfair. (I’ll bet my hair was bigger than yours 🙄)
7. Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?
Kristi: I’m a wee bit OCD (a lot bit)…I’d have to go with the internet. 😝
8. What’s your guilty pleasure on Netflix?
Kristi: I’m not a huge Netflix girl but my sons and I watch Shameless and Walking Dead—like to the point that we plan fun meals for the season premier or finale. (We clearly have sad lives) 🙂
9. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Kristi: Left lane drivers!! ROAD RAGE… I pulled a gun out just thinking about it. 🙂 If you are in the left lane—go fast or get the hell out of the way!! (Preaching to the choir here, woman! 😠)
10. What do you munch on when writing?
11. Have you ever Googled yourself? 😉
Kristi: Indeed…is there someone who hasn’t??
12. Music or silence when you write?
13. Is there any other genre you’d like to try writing?
Kristi: I’d love to write a parenting manual for raising boys… a comedy of course! ( 😆)
14. How do you choose the names of your characters?
Kristi: I started off with people in my life—
15. What does literary success look like to you?
Kristi: Accomplished! It has nothing to do with money or bestseller status (though I reached #33 on Amazon with Slick). For me, it was receiving emails from readers that a book touched them. People I didn’t know. Knowing the community was talking about a book that I wrote thrills me to the bone. (I adored Slick!)
16. Anything you’d like to say to your readers and fans?
Kristi: Thank you, thank you, thank you…from the bottom of my heart. There are so many books/authors…that you chose me… my cup runneth over!!
17. Can you tell us what you’ve got coming up next?
Kristi: I’m working on a sort of sexy, legal, romantic comedy. I’d like to reveal a release date- but honestly, I don’t have one!!! 😦 (Can’t wait!!)
Thank you so much for stopping by, Kristi!! I wish you the very best & many, many years of success with your fabulous books! ❤
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.